Who to contact for benefits advice

How we can help

Our staff can help you to work out which benefits you may be able to claim and advise you on how to apply.

Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit

Contact the Advice and Benefits Service with enquiries about Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit.

Call 020 8921 4900

Visit our services centres in Woolwich and Eltham

Tax credits and social security benefits

Contact Welfare Rights with enquiries about tax credits and social security benefits.

This service is for Royal Greenwich residents only.

Call 020 8921 6375

Further advice

Other advice services in Royal Greenwich, including independent organisations, offer advice on a range of legal issues.