Planning application guide
Community Infrastructure Levy
The community infrastructure levy (CIL) is a charge levied on new buildings and extensions according to their floor area. The money raised will help fund infrastructure to ensure that the borough grows sustainably. There are two types of CIL - a local CIL and the Mayoral CIL.
Pages in Planning application guide
- How to make a planning application
- Pre-application advice
- Full and outline planning applications
- You are here: Community Infrastructure Levy
- Documents needed with your planning application
- Site plan and building drawings
- Submitting your planning application
- Validating and registering a planning application
- What happens next?