Events for 01 Dec 2013 - 31 Dec 2013
Showing 1 to 5 of 33 events
Father Christmas at Greenwich Market
Date: 27 November 2013 - 22 December 2013
Location: Greenwich Market, Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, SE10 9HZ
Cost: £4 per visit
Meet Father Christmas at his Greenwich grotto.
Father Christmas will be in residence on the following dates:
- Wednesday 27 November, 3pm to 7pm
- Saturday 7 December, 12.30pm to 5.30pm
- Sunday 8 December, 12.30pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday 14 December, 12.30pm to 5.30pm
- Sunday 15 December, 12.30pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday 21 December, 12.30pm to 5.30pm
- Sunday 22 December, 12.30pm to 5.30pm.
His funny elf will treat the children to magic and balloon fun while they wait their turn to talk to Santa and collect their Christmas gift bag.
Puss in Boots: Greenwich Theatre
Date: 21 November 2013 - 05 January 2014
Location: Greenwich Theatre, Crooms Hill, Greenwich, SE10 8ES
Cost: Prices vary, children's tickets half price
Buy your tickets now for Greenwich Theatre's 2013 panto, before they sell out!
Andrew Pollard's pantomime spectacular Puss in Boots with a musical cast.
Don't miss out on what is sure to be the most talked about show of the year.
Times and ticket prices vary, check the Greenwich Theatre website for details.
Sexual health advice sessions at Eltham Library
Date: 19 November 2013 - 28 January 2014
Location: Eltham Library, Archery Road, Eltham SE9 1HA
Confidential advice from Greenwich Sexual Health Service.
Pick up your free chlamydia testing kit and find out where your nearest family planning centre is.
Sessions take place on the following dates:
- Monday 25 November, 2pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday 30 November, 11.30am to 2pm
- Friday 6 December, 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Tuesday 10 December, 11.30am to 4pm
- Thursday 12 December, 2.30pm to 6pm
- Saturday 14 December, 12pm to 4pm
- Monday 16 December, 2pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday 4 January, 11.30am to 3.30pm
- Friday 10 January, 10.30am to 2.30pm
- Thursday 16 January, 2pm to 6.30pm
- Monday 20 January, 2pm to 6.30pm
- Tuesday 28 January, 11.30am to 3pm.
The Bugsby's Group exhibition at West Greenwich Library
Date: 02 December 2013 - 29 December 2013
Location: West Greenwich Library, 146 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, SE10 8NN
Paintings of Greenwich as seen through the eyes of its river-loving artists.
The Bugsby's Group was founded by sailing friends at Greenwich Yacht Club, bringing together an enthusiasm for painting, sailing and the River Thames.
These works by nine artists presents a range of personal views from realism through fauvist expressionism to abstraction.
Treasure Island at the Tramshed
Date: 02 December 2013 - 22 December 2013
Location: The Tramshed, 51-53 Woolwich New Road, SE18 6ES
Cost: Child £6, Adult £10, Family (2 Adults 2 Children) £28, School bookings £5 per pupil
A new musical production from Greenwich & Lewisham Young People's Theatre.
This December, come and join Jim Hawkins on a thrilling journey to the exotic Treasure Island, an exciting tale of buried treasure and adventure, swash-buckling pirates and scary smugglers... and maybe the occasional parrot!
In this new take on the children's classic there will be dazzling imagery, magical music and pulsating action that will have you on the edge of your seat.
You may even get to sing along to their sea shanties! School performances on weekdays, public performances at weekends.
Times vary, please check the Treasure Island information on the Greenwich & Lewisham Young People's Theatre website for details.